Self-Regulating Trace Heating Cable
These energy-efficient trace heating cables adjust their power output in response to ambient temperatures along water pipes, fuel lines, sprinkler systems and for any other application.
Self Regulating Heating Cable for Frost Protection of Pipes and Vessels
- Power Output (W/m): 10, 16, 24 and 30
- Max. Exposure Temperature: 85 degrees
- Min. Installation Temperature: -50 degrees
- Approved for use in hazardous areas Zone 1 and Zone 2 by MEMKO
- ATEX approved
Can also be used for process temperature maintenance up to 85 degrees.
Self Regulating Heating Cable for Hot Water Maintenance
Reduce building running costs with our energy efficient and reliable trace cable for hot water maintenance.
- Max. Exposure Temperature: 100 degrees
- Min. Installation Temperature: -60 degrees
- Safe area classification
Can also be used for protection of large pipes and for applications requiring medium temperature maintenance capability.
Constant Wattage Trace Heating Cable
We can also supply constant wattage trace heating cable. Please contact us for more information.